In a nutshell, Maryanne is a mum, a wife, a freelancing Graphic – web Designer and a Digital Marketer by profession. I’m also a Narcolepsy Patient Advocate. I also love nature and a bit outdoorsy person. I have been a scout ever since I can remember, though inactive at the time, but you know what they say, once a scout always a scout.
So, the major inspiration to have this site apart from having a domain with my own name… lol, is to complement my effort of creating sleep hygiene awareness online #usingiziinitiative, promote my skills as a Graphic Designer and overall share most of my diverse hobbies and interests.
I am with conversant with MailChimp Email Marketing Service, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign (Adobe Creative Suite), Joomla, WordPress sites and photography skills.
- Developing, Updating & Maintenance of Websites, Blogs & Social Media Pages.
- Tracking website hits & social media traffic by use of Google Analytics.
- Email Marketing: designing mobile first (responsive) HTML E-shots/Newsletters.
- Designing marketing materials including Story/mood boards, PowerPoint Presentations, posters, newsletters, flyers, Brochures, business cards etc.
- Developing, updating and managing Clients Database and sending out of regular emails using Microsoft Access.
- Updating of the Company’s Extranet & Unified Administration Interface Sites
- Search Engine Optimization & Tracking Website Hits by use of Google Analytics
So thank you for taking your time and stopping by and I do hope you will learn something new and most of all get a glimpse of my life as a Narcoleptic.